Interior Designer at Entero Design
We currently have an open position for an Interior Designer to join our growing team at Entero Design LLC. We are a full service interior design firm with a focus on sustainability. We work on both residential and commercial projects. Our current work has been in the residential field, working on remodels and new construction. We are looking for a recent graduate or someone with interior design experience.
Responsibilities will include the following: (May vary per project)
- Document existing conditions at jobsite and enter into AutoCAD
- Assist in preparing and modifying 2D drawings in AutoCAD, 3D renderings in SketchUp, and drawing sets for permit and construction
- Document changes to drawings and specifications from client meetings
- Research products and materials for projects
- Maintain library of finishes and materials
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drafting and familiar with SketchUp
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Etc.)
- Some knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus but not required
Our office is located in Georgetown at 5700 Corson Ave South. Please send resume and samples from your portfolio to Sandy Campbell at email@example.com.